Hong Kong to Copenhagen Economy Flights
- Return economy class airfare to Copenhagen flying Finnair
- Excludes taxes (Approximate price for taxes from HK$1,613)
The Danish capital Copenhagen is a beautifully compact city boasting an efficient public transport system, cobbled stone streets and beautiful historic royal palaces. Home to the oldest monarchy in the world, make sure to visit the Amalienborg Palace, the winter residence of Queen Margrethe II which is located in the centre of the city. You will discover many parks and glamorous shops in Frederiksberg and Osterbro - where you will also find the longest pedestrian street in the world!
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 March 2019.
- Limited Availability Until Sold Out - Please contact your Consultant for available dates.
- Prices & taxes are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on departure date.
- Blackout dates apply, please contact us for details.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Advertised price is per person, based on return airfares only.
- Fares do not included checked luggage surcharges.
- Prices shown exclude taxes, fuel surcharge and the HK airport security charge.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control Additional taxes specific to your flight routing may apply (where airfare is included).
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact your travel consultant for more information..
Check out these other Flights to Copenhagen
The Danish capital Copenhagen is a beautifully compact city boasting an efficient public transport system, cobbled stone streets and beautiful historic royal palaces. Home to the oldest monarchy in...
Travel Dates: 2 November 2018 - 19 December 2018, 24 December 2018 - 2 January 2019, 8 January 2019 - 31 January 2019, 8 February 2019 - 23 April 2019 , 1 May 2019 - 13 June 2019 , 12 September 2019 - 30 September 2019
Call 2830 2899 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.