The Zambezi Queen, Chobe River Cruise
Meandering through the very heart of Africa, a cruise along the Chobe offers unparalleled vistas and the chance to get up close and personal with some of the continent's most iconic wildlife.
Boarding the Zambezi Queen at Kasane, near the formidable Victoria Falls, you'll be transported along the serene Chobe River, where you'll enjoy unparalleled comfort in one of just 14 luxurious decked suites.
Flight Centre recommends:
- Visit during the dry season for the best game viewing between May to late October.
- Wake up every morning to the magnificent views of Africa from the suite's floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Capture that sense of adventure with a water-based game drive by tender boat, allowing you to explore nature at its best.
- Experience the gentle nature of rural Africa along the banks of the Chobe by visiting a local village on the Namibian side of the river.
- Enjoy tiger and bream fishing (when in season) and bird watching.
- Explore the African night time skyline using the astronomical telescope situated on the fore deck of the Zambezi Queen.
- View Chobe National parks
Why travel with Zambezi Queen:
- An intimate river cruising experience through one of the most remote locations in Africa.
- Water based African river safaris gives you the luxury of having dinner on the roof of the ship whilst viewing the local wildlife gather at dusk.
- With only 14 suites each room offers unobstructed views of the surrounds.