SilverSea, Galápagos Expedition Cruise
Tread in the footsteps of Charles Darwin himself with a visit to the ultimate naturalist's paradise. This UNESCO World Heritage Site lies over 900km off the coast of Ecuador and teems with species unique to the archipelago.
SilverSea pull out all the stops to deliver an intimate, ultra-luxurious experience for its Galapagos cruises. Their fleet of smaller, all-suite ships offer butler service and generous space, making this exceptional holiday all the more memorable.
Sail to the western coast of South America where adventure awaits. The isolation and inaccessibility of the archipelago allowed nature to develop in ways found nowhere else on Earth. Encounter a rich variety of wildlife that is incredibly unique to the Galapagos.
Flight Centre recommends:
- Either the "Western Galapagos" or "North Central Galapagos" 7N cruise.
- 7 nights cruising.
- Year round destination.
- Snorkel with sea lions, manta rays and green sea turtles.
- Hike along lava tunnels and back to the beginning of time.
- Watch bellowing elephant bulls challenge each other in a spectacular display.
- Admire the courtship of a Blue-footed Booby.
- Step over iguanas basking in the sun.
- Snorkel and swim in crystal clear waters.
- Zodiac excursions to explore scenic coastlines and islands.
- See wild flamingos and waved albatross (seasonal in the Galapagos)
Why travel with Silversea:
- Truly personalised service. The highest ratio of staff to clientele in expedition cruising.
- Butler service is complimentary with every suite.
- Premium beverages in-suite and included throughout the ship, plus your own tailored mini bar.
- All inclusive cruise fares that include gratuities.
- Destination experts onboard to provide lectures and insights on the region to compliment your experience.
- Gourmet dining.
- Complimentary expedition gear.