Princess Cruises, 14-Day Fiji and South Pacific Cruise
Soak up the salty tang of the open sea as you depart Sydney on this voyage around tropical Fiji and the remote South Pacific Islands. Explore coral reefs teeming with life in the warm crystalline waters of these picture-perfect islands, marvel at rugged volcanic landscapes and enjoy the renowned warmth and hospitality of the local islanders.
When the day's sightseeing is done, this floating entertainment hotspot guarantees something for everyone, from open-air cinema screenings to a glitzy casino, lively nightclubs to a serene spa. One thing is for certain – there's never a dull moment on-board the stately and elegant Dawn Princess.
November 2016 | May, November 2017
Sydney - Lifou - Vila - Port Denarau - Suva - Savusavu - Dravuni Island - Noumea - Syndey
from HK$10,913 per person
- 13 nights' sailing onboard the Dawn Princess
- All meals whilst onboard
- Numerous shore excursions to personalise your experience. (Additional costs apply)
- Cruise departs on 28 November 2017
- Price is based on Twin Share
- Port taxes are not included