Princess Cruises, 10-Day Queensland and Great Barrier Reef Cruise
One of the natural wonders of the world, The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living coral reef system – and in fact, the largest living thing on Earth, visible even from space. Whilst this phenomenal self-contained ecosystem is a must-visit, this nine-day Australian cruise also takes in the gateway to the beautiful Whitsunday Islands, some of Northern Queensland's most stunning rainforest regions and the cosmopolitan yet laidback city of Brisbane.
Travel in style on the well-appointed Sun Princess where you'll luxuriate in one of the ship's plush cabins; featuring private bathrooms, satellite television and fine Egyptian cotton linens, you're guaranteed a sound night's sleep after a long day soaking up the Aussie sunshine.
March - April 2017 | March 2018
Sydney - Airlie Beach - Port Douglas - Willis Island - Brisbane
from HK$9,041 per person
- 9 nights' sailing onboard the Sun Princess.
- All meals whilst onboard.
- Numerous shore excursions to personalise your experience. (Additional costs apply)
- Cruise departs on 12 March 2018.
- Price is based on Twin Share.
- Port taxes are not included.