Uniworld, 8-Day Burgundy & Provence – Southbound
Get a taste of Gallic joie de vivre with this wonderful eight-day journey through Southern France – where postcard-perfect countryside and incredible culture awaits at every destination. Whether it's strolling through historic Avignon, sampling the region's finest wines in Beaune, cycling around lively Lyon or basking in classical symphonies at an exclusive music recital in Viviers, you're guaranteed a truly unforgettable trip.
The sumptuous river-view suites and opulent custom-designed interiors of the S.S. Catherine ensure you'll be floating in the very lap of luxury. With a diverse programme of excursions available for every type of traveller, plus all your dining and refreshment needs taken care of on-board, this is certain to be the cruise of your dreams. C'est la vie!
November 2016 | March-November 2017
Lyon - Macon - Tournon - Tain l’Hermitage - Viviers - Avignon - Tarascon
from HK$25,999 per person
- 7 nights' river cruise in category 5 stateroom.
- All meals onboard.
- Captain welcome and farewell receptions.
- Welcome and farewell gala dinners.
- Unlimited complimentary beverages whilst onboard the ship.
- Guided excursions with personalised options available.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- Sailing date 02 April 2017.
- Port Taxes are not included.
- Price is based on twin share.