Cruise lines offer loyalty programs as a way of rewarding repeat passengers with complimentary onboard services, special offers and free cruise magazines. Many cruise lines reward experienced cruisers with discounts on repeat bookings so if you’ve travelled on a particular line before, ask your travel consultant about special cruise deals.
If you're about to embark on your first cruise, it is well worth joining the loyalty program because you'll receive benefits right away and if you cruise on the same line again, you'll get extra benefits when you're next on board. Loyalty programs are generally tiered, so the more you cruise, the better the rewards.
All cruise loyalty programs offer:
- Exclusive repeat cruiser drinks reception on boarding
- Subscription to the cruise line magazine
- Special offers and news sent throughout the year
- Complimentary services for high tier loyalty program members
Additional program benefits may include:
- On-board loyalty program representatives to help you make the most of the program and manage your rewards
- Vouchers to use in the on-board spa, casino, bars and restaurants
- Priority booking in onboard restaurants
- Priority check-in, tender and disembarkation
- Complimentary or discounted services such as internet usage, laundry services, shoe shining and more
- Members only cruises
- Disembarkation lounges
Top Tip: Take advantage of onboard loyalty program assistance. You'll learn how to maximise your cruise benefits and a cruise loyalty program representative to administer the details and tell you where you can best earn and use rewards.