Avalon Waterways 8-Day A Taste of the Danube
- 3 nights' accommodation onboard the Expression/Artistry II/Luminary
- All meals and beverages whilst onboard
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard activities and entertainment
- Free WiFi throughout the ship (unlimited in select suite categories)
- Numerous shore excursions to personalise your experience (Additional costs apply)
- Remarks: Two nights in Budapest (pre stay) and two night in Vienna (post stay) are on own expense
Budapest - Bratislava - Melk - Durnstein - Vienna
Discover the many charms of the Danube with this captivating eight-day river cruise around some of Europe's most historic destinations. With stop-offs in Budapest, Bratislava, Durnstein, Melk and Vienna, there are castles, cathedrals and museums galore to explore - including Melk's magnificent Benedictine Abbey and Vienna's famous St Stephen's Cathedral. Don't forget to savour the smaller moments too, with quaint cafe's and bustling markets all well worth lingering in.
Your home for the trip is one of Avalon's fantastic ships, which feature contemporary suites boasting wall-to-wall panoramic windows and a spacious Sky Deck complete with whirlpool. Sightseeing tours, optional excursions and on-board experiences with local entertainers and artisans are the icing on the cake.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 27 July 2019.
- Fixed date departure not applicable.
- Prices vary depending on departure date and surcharge may apply, please enquire for further details.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown exclude taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are excluded.
- Prices are in HKD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Call 2829 2030 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.