Princess Cruises 7 Days Voyage of the Glaciers Southbound
- 6 nights' accommodation onboard the Golden Princess
- All meals whilst onboard
- Onboard activities and entertainment
- Numerous shore excursions to personalise your experience (Additional costs apply)
Anchorage - Hubbard - Glacier Bay -Skagway - Juneau - Ketchikan - Vancouver
This top-rated Alaska cruise takes you further north than most itineraries and includes the cultural and scenic attractions of the Alaska and British Columbia Inside Passage as well as the Gulf of Alaska, so you can see and experience more; A magnificent 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers cruise vacation also treats you to two incredible days of scenic glacier viewing, including Glacier Bay National Park; Sailing through serene waters filled with icebergs, you'll get an up-close look at towering Margerie Glacier and perhaps be treated to the spectacle of seeing it calve massive chunks of ice into the tidewater to the roar of white thunder; If that weren't enough, there's equally impressive Hubbard Glacier or College Fjord also on the itinerary; But no trip to Alaska is complete without the chance to relieve its storied Gold Rush past and experience its Native culture, and you'll be able to do that and more when your ship calls at the charming ports of Juneau, Ketchikan and Skagway
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 14 August 2019.
- Fixed date departure not applicable.
- Prices vary depending on departure date and surcharge may apply, please enquire for further details.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown exclude taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are excluded.
- Prices are in HKD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Call 2829 2030 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
Personalised service guarantee
Access to inspiring advice, planning and booking services from expert travel industry professionals.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With a retail store in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.