7 - 14 October 2016
Mad Dogs Cycling Itinerary:
Hong Kong, Jiangmen, Yangjiang, Wuchuan, Hepu, Dongxing, Cam Pha and Hanoi
from HK$18,999 (twin share)
Hong Kong to Hanoi Challenge:
Your nine-day adventure begins at the Shenzhen Bay border, before making your way towards Jiangmen, crossing the famous Pearl River by ferry. Cycling on through the mysterious Diaolou towers of Kaiping, you’ll continue deeper into the countryside, passing rice paddies and sugar cane plantations on your way. An arduous 209km ride delivers you to Hepu, where your efforts will be rewarded with delicious regional Chinese seafood dishes and an insight into rural Southern Chinese life. Crossing the Vietnamese border, your next destination is Cam Pha, where you’ll soak up stunning views over Halong Bay before completing your expedition with some very welcome beers in downtown Hanoi.
- One-way flight from Hanoi to Hong Kong in economy class with Vietnam Airlines
- 7 nights comfortable accommodation whilst on the ride.
- Support vehicle and baggage transportation
- Bicycle mechanic available throughout the trip
- Local language guides
- Daily breakfast on cycling days
- Snacks and refreshments at checkpoints daily
- Cycling tour begins 8th October 2016
- Pre-tour accommodation on the 7th October
- Based on twin share. Single Supplement available upon request
- Must provide own bike - Mad dogs can provide assistance with this.
- China and Vietnam visas (Flight Centre can arrange this for you at an additional cost)
About Mad Dogs:
A cycling tour with Mad Dogs is a unique, challenging and extremely enjoyable experience. Cycling is one of the best ways to see any country. Mad dogs have taken this philosophy and created cycling trips throughout exotic Asian destinations that are challenging, electrifying and the sense of achievement at the end is addictive.
Each cycling tour covers 150-210km each day for the length of the challenge.