21 - 30 October 2016
Mad Dogs Cycling Itinerary:
Hanoi, Tinh Gia, Son Kim, Ban Thangbeng, Sakhon Nakhon, Maha Sarakham, Non Sung, Kabinburi, Bangkok.
from HK$19,759 (twin share)
Hanoi to Bangkok Challenge:
Cross three Southeast Asian countries, experience the camaraderie of life on the road and eat some of the best food of your life on this epic adventure tour. Setting off from the culturally rich Vietnamese city of Hanoi, you’ll cross the country, winding through villages and along rural roads to Kim So’n, where you’ll enter Laos, with its picturesque mountain rivers. Continuing your journey along the mighty Mekong River to Ban Thangbeng, another border crossing takes you into the Kingdom of Thailand and the last few stages of your journey towards your finishing point in vibrant Bangkok.
- Return flights in economy class with Vietnam Airlines
- 8 nights comfortable accommodation whilst on the ride
- Support vehicle and baggage transportation
- Bicycle mechanic available throughout the trip
- Local language guides
- Daily breakfast on cycling days
- Snacks and refreshments at checkpoints daily
- Cycling tour begins 22 October 2016
- Pre-tour accommodation on the 21st October
- Based on twin share. Single Supplement available upon request
- Must provide own bike - Mad dogs can provide assistance with this.
- Vietnam visas (Flight Centre can arrange this for you at an additional cost)
About Mad Dogs:
A cycling tour with Mad Dogs is a unique, challenging and extremely enjoyable experience. Cycling is one of the best ways to see any country. Mad dogs have taken this philosophy and created cycling trips throughout exotic Asian destinations that are challenging, electrifying and the sense of achievement at the end is addictive.
Each cycling tour covers 150-210km each day for the length of the challenge.