Hanoi & Halong Bay Experience
was $ 9,659 *
from $ 5,699 * per personEnquire Now
Offering an enchanting mix of East and West thanks to its unique blend of Sino-French influences, Hanoi's leafy parks, beautiful lakes, intriguing museums and serene temples make it one of the most beguiling and charming cities in Asia. And located 170 km east of Hanoi is Vietnam's ethereally beautiful Halong Bay. This World Heritage Site puts the picture in postcard, a true must-see for visitors to the country's north.
- 2 nights' accommodation at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi in a Premier Room with breakfast.
- 1 night accommodation at Paradise Luxury Cruises in a Deluxe Cabin with full board meal plan.
- Private transfer from Noi Bai International airport to hotel.
- Private transfers from Hanoi – Halong Bay - Noi Bai International airport.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees in Halong Bay.
- Vietnamese cooking demonstration on board.
- Tai Chi exercise in the morning on board.
Travel Period: 1 October – 15 December 2017
(Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.)
DAY ONE: HANOI - HALONG BAY
|07:30||Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay|
|11:30||Arrive in Tuan Chau Island and transfer to Paradise Luxury Cruise boat|
|12:30||Welcome drink, cruise information and check-in|
|13:00||Lunch at the restaurant|
|14:30||Cruise and sightseeing along Halong Bay|
|15:45||Visit Sung Sot Cave or kayak (at your own cost) near Luon Cave. Enjoy afternoon tea|
|17:00||Happy Hour (Buy one, get one drink) on the sundeck|
|18:00||Cooking demonstration on the sundeck|
|19:30||Paradise Royal Dinner at the restaurant|
|21:00||Movies in the restaurant, squid fishing|
|06:30||Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck|
|07:00||Light breakfast, coffee & pastries|
|08:00||Visit Titov Island. Stay on board and just relax or enjoy a spa treatment at Paradise Spa (at your own cost)|
|09:00||A la carte breakfast at the restaurant|
|09:30||Bill settlement and check out|
|10:30||Return to Tuan Chau Marina and transfer to Noi Bai International Airport|