Koh Samui Holidays
The Kamalaya Intro to Detox Retreat
from HK$ 14,759* per person
Destination: Koh Samui
Travel Dates: 10 May 2017 - 31 October 2017
(Subject to availability. Blackout dates/High season surcharge may apply.)
Duration: 3 nights
Departing From: Hong Kong
- Return economy class airfare to Koh Samui flying Bangkok Airways; Excludes taxes
- 3 nights' accommodation at The Kamalaya Koh Samui in a Hillside Room
- Return airport transfers
- 1 x Body Bio-impedance Analysis (BIA)
- 1 x initial wellness consultation
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- Use of steam cavern, swimming pool, plunge pools and fitness centre
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled holistic activities: Yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi and Qi Gong
- Full board (3 Kamalaya Detox cuisine meals per day)
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- 1 x Wellness consultation
- 1 x follow-up Wellness consultation
- 1 x 90 minutes Vital Essence Oil Massage
- 1 x 60 minutes Traditional Asian Foot Massage
- 1 x 60 minutes Traditional Asian Hand Massage
- 2 x 60 minutes Chi Nei Tsang
- 2 x 30 minutes Far Infrared Sauna
- 1 x 90 minutes Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
- One Wellness gift pack
Stay 3 Pay 2
Complimentary 60 minutes Vital Essence Oil Massage per person
- Remark: 5 night detox package also available
The beautiful Thai island of Koh Samui is a popular choice for visitors looking for a peaceful beach destination that draws a sophisticated crowd. More refined than its sister island Phuket, Samui is the perfect blend of natural beauty and luxurious accommodation - and amongst the most stunning of Samui's properties is Kamalaya, a dedicated wellness resort built around an ancient Buddhist monk's cave.
All the rooms and suites here are sumptuously furnished in natural materials that blend seamlessly with the leafy surroundings, resulting in a tranquil setting that allows guests to re-evaluate their wellness in ultimate comfort. Offering detox packages from beginner level to comprehensive, each programme is individually crafted and overseen by the in-house naturopath team. In addition to full nutritional support, guests are encouraged to make full use of Kamalaya's comprehensive facilities, including their fitness centre, steam cavern and plunge pools, ensuring that you leave lighter of both mind and body.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 30 September 2017.
- Fixed date departure not applicable.
- Prices vary depending on departure date and surcharge may apply, please enquire for further details.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown exclude taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are excluded.
- Prices are in HKD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Holiday Packages for Koh Samui
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.