Ananda in the Himalayas Yoga Retreat
from HK$ 32,199* per person
Travel Dates: 18 April 2017 - 30 September 2017
(Subject to availability. Blackout dates/High season surcharge may apply.)
Duration: 5 nights
Departing From: Hong Kong
- Return economy class airfare to Dehradun flying Jet Airways; Excludes taxes
- 5 nights' accommodation at Ananda in the Himalayas in a Garden/Palace View Room
- Return airport transfers
- 3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner)
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool
- Scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations Lectures, Workshops and Excursions
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required)
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session
- 3 x 60 minutes Personal yoga sessions (per room)
- 2 x 30 minutes Pranayama sessions (per room)
- 1 x 45 minutes Yoga Nidra session (per room)
- 1 x 30 minutes Jal Neti
- 1 x 55 minutes Reiki
- 1 x 45 minutes Grouding salt scrub
- 1 x 85 minutes Thai massage
- 1 x 55 minutes Reflexology
- 1 x 85 minutes Aromatherapy massage
- 1 x 75 minutes Rose Quartz facial or Amethyst Rejuvenation
- Remark: 7 or 14 night yoga retreats also available
Situated in the foothills of India's mighty Himalayas, Ananda's natural setting deep in the peaceful Sal forests is truly breathtaking, with vistas extending across to the holy River Ganges and beyond. The retreat itself is no less stunning, with much of the reception area situated within the painstakingly restored remains of the Viceregal Palace, once home to the Maharaja of Tehri Garhwal. Once inside, guests can lose themselves within this serene retreat, enjoying plush and comfortable rooms - all with panoramic views and private balconies - perfect for quiet moments of contemplation.
Guests are encouraged to reconnect with their bodies' true potential under the watchful guidance of the retreat's expert instructors, combining group and personal yoga sessions with spa treatments to support specific needs. With lifestyle consultation and counselling sessions, as well as regular progress checks with the retreat's medical team, there's plenty of support for the duration of your wellness journey.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 August 2017.
- Fixed date departure not applicable.
- Prices vary depending on departure date and surcharge may apply, please enquire for further details.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown exclude taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer.
- Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are excluded.
- Prices are in HKD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Call 2830 2899 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Hong Kong, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.