Shinta Mani Club
An urban oasis, the Shinta Mani is an upscale boutique hotel located in the tranquil French Quarter just a few minutes from the main sightseeing spots. Spend the mornings exploring the ancient ruins and getting to know the friendly locals. Afternoons are best spent chilling in the balcony overlooking the property's lush garden, or take advantage of the tropical sunshine relaxing by the pool.
Committed to responsible tourism, a percentage of the room rate goes to its "Open Doors, Open Hearts" - a program that supports the local community through education.
Duration: Flights + 3 Nights
Destination: Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Return economy class airfare to Siem Reap flying Dragonair; Excludes taxes.
- 3 nights' accommodation at Shinta Mani Club in a Superior Room with daily breakfast.
- Return airport transfers
- A Khmer Tasting Dinner for up to 2 persons per room per stay (Beverages are excluded)
- Cold towel, welcome drink (selection from mocktails to sparkling wine) and fresh fruit platter upon arrival
- Inclusive of daily champagne breakfast for up to 2 adults per room
- Complimentary mini-bar throughout the stay
- Complimentary WiFi connection in all rooms and public areas
- Nightly turn-down services with treats
- Complimentary poolside treats
- Access to the Shinta Mani Club facilities (Spa, F&B)
- Complimentary visit to the Development Centre at Shinta Mani Club to learn more about the Shinta Mani Foundation