Emirates New Business Class Seats
by Simon Friend
Emirates announced their new business class seat for its 170th Boeing 777 fleet due for delivery in November.
While Emirates is sticking with the '2–3–2' configuration, there are some excellent new features to ensure a smoother and more pleasant flying experience for its customers.
So what's new about these business class seats?
• Bigger TV screen for better in-flight entertainment experience.
• Bigger meal table to allow more space for customers to enjoy their meals.
• Improved lighting options for the customers.
• Redesigned privacy panels to improve the overall experience whether you are travelling alone or with friends and family.
• Literature pocket to hold books or devices neatly next to you for easy access.
• New foot rests so that when you aren't lying flat you still have a top level of comfort.
These improvements will be found on all B777's delivered from November onwards so keep an eye out for Emirates' business class specials so you can enjoy the latest in-flight comforts.