Send to a friend
* Indicates a required fieldThank you, your email has been sent.Sorry, your email could not be sent at this time.
- Send to a friend
Make a travel enquiry
Your Guide to Airlines
Flight and travel tips
- 1. A neck pillow
- Sleeping almost upright isn’t easy, but a neck pillow can make it a lot more comfortable.
- 2. Noise-cancelling headphones
- Noise-cancelling headphones reduce ambient sounds allowing you to enjoy music and movies in peace.
- 3. A good book or magazine
- It’s amazing how the hours can fly by!
- 4. Flight socks
- These can help prevent DVT and keep your feet nice and warm.
- 5. Moisturiser and lip balm
- Your skin can get very dehydrated during a flight – these will feel like lifesavers! Just make sure to check with your airline on what liquids and gels can be taken onto your flight.
- 6. Roll-on deodorant
- No worries about airline aerosol restrictions and a welcome relief for you and your fellow passengers.
- 7. A toothbrush
- Just cleaning your teeth mid-flight can make you feel immediately refreshed.
- 8. Cards and games
- Play by yourself or with a friend to make time tick away.
- 9. A change of clothes
- Get more comfortable or just freshen up with a change of clothes.
- 10. MP3/PMP player
- What better way to kill time than to listen to your own music, audiobooks, videos or podcasts